5 Favorite Fabric & Ribbon Manipulation Projects by: Jinky's Crafts
1. Kanzashi Heart Wreath - I created this project for MayArts DT Challenge. I consider this as one of my top favorites because this project gave me the chance to be one of the talented MayArts Ribbons Designers.
2. Ribbon Art Canvas - This is a project I created to showcase MayArts Ribbons & Stampendous Big Floral Peony Stamps. Great project for home decor.
3. Kanzashi Fabric Flower - I made this colorful fabric flower jewelry for my sister-in-law. There should be free tutorials on how to make the Yo-yo and Kanzashi Flower if you click the link.
|Kanzashi Flower Handmade Jewelry|
|Tsumami Kanzashi Flower + 2-Way Cube Gift Box|
4. Gathered Ribbon Flower - This gathered flower is so easy to make. Just make a straight stitch on one side of the ribbon and then gather the stitch and form into a flower.
5. Spider Web Ribbon Flower technique - I enjoyed making this Framed Ribbon Flowers project. I learned few ribbon manipulation techniques in making this beautiful ribbon flowers. There should be a free tutorial for the Spider Web Ribbon Flower technique on my linked post.
|Spider Web Ribbon Flower + Exploding Box|
So those are my 5 Favorite flower manipulation projects. Please let me know your favorites too, or if you have a flower tutorials you want to share..just let me know, or leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by today!