Thursday, August 4, 2011

Handmade Kindle Case with Ribbons



Hello everyone! I have a new addiction these days...Ribbon Manipulation. I think ribbons are the best embellishments on any Paper Crafts. 



Today, I would love to share with you this Handmade Kindle Case that was adorned by some ribbons. It was made out of fabric. The ribbon technique I used in decorating my Handmade Kindle Case was gathering technique. It is pretty easy, all you have to do is sew a straight stitch by hand or by sewing machine and gather the stitch and form it into a flower.



Since I am one of the Design Team Member of May Arts Ribbons. All the ribbons I used in this project are May Arts Ribbon collections of RRR.

Ribbon Used in this project:

Gathered Flower              -Fucshia Silk
Belly Band                      - Fucshia Silk, Moss Silk
Leaves                            - Leaves, Lime Green
Flower Buds                   - Sheer Ombre Lavender/ Pink
                                      - Sheer Ombre Peach/ Yellow
Ruffle Belly Band           - Sheer Ruffle Edge Fucshia



I love how the ribbons pop-out with the black background. This luxurious color combination is perfect for a stylist Kindle Case, don't you think?








I want to thank RRR for inviting me to play with their awesome ribbons this month! I have some ribbons left so please stay tuned as I am looking forward of making more of ribbon project in coming days. 


Thanks a lot for stopping by. I hope you like my projects and that I inspired you today!  Stay tuned for more inspiration projects to come using your scoring board. 

4 comments:

Unknown

Amazingly beautiful case Jinky!
I will be CASEing it for Christmas gifts!

Thanks for questing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings. Your work is amazing!

Hugs,
True :D

JinkyK

Thanks for having me @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's True!Anytime!

Bonnie Garby

I love your kindle case Jinky. You do such beautiful work! Thanks so much for guest designing for us today at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Jordan McCollum

This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment