Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pyrimage Easel Card w/ Drawers




Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday!! Today, I would like to share with you this adorable Pyrimage Easel Card w/ Drawers I made for my friend. I printed one of the Pyrimage kits from the Fairyopolis Papercrafting Collections CD-ROMs. I really like this set.  It includes 20 project discs separated into each of the four seasons + two additional  CDs, also separated by season. And not only that, you can also use the CD to create backgrounds, custom cards, envelopes, toppers, pyrimages, decoupage,borders, note paper, backing papers and so much more! Is that cool or what?!?


Believe it or not , I have not done any Pyrimage before but by using the Fairyopolis CD-ROMs I was able to finish my first Pyrimage project easily. When you print the set, there are directions and an idea image included. I just love the 3-dimensional look of this papercrafting technique. 


Also, making this Easel Card w/ Drawers is very easy & fast simply because I have the right tool - the Crafters Companion Boxer Board . I made the drawers longer to match the size of my 6"x5" easel card. The copic markers can fit perfectly in these drawers. 


Supplies Used:
Fairyopolis Cardmaking Kit

Thanks a lot for stopping by. I hope you LIKE my projects and that I inspired you today! 



3 comments:

Stacy H-W

Jinky,
I wish I posted my projects on CC after you because when I see your projects it makes me want to be better. I think you are a marvelous artist!! Stacy

JinkyK

Stacy, your work is equally awesome. Thanks for leaving sweet comments regularly. You are a great Artist too!

Unknown

Can I just say that I am IN LOVE with this card? Really, it is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment