Hello everyone! I am excited to share with you today my Spring inspired Ribbon Topiary project.
I really had fun doing this project. It is very simple to make yet very satisfying. The beautiful colored MayArts organza ribbons blended perfectly together. This can be a great gift,centerpiece or homedecor just in time for spring season. You can also use the same idea or technique on your next party event/occasion.
How To Make A DIY Spring Ribbon Topiary
- foam ball
- May Arts Ribbons (349-47, 349-46, 349-22, 349-27, 349-28, 363-10)
- Wine Cork ( you can use Wooden Dowel )
- hot glue ( you can use straight pins )
- newspapers to secure my Wine Cork Dowel
- Cut your organza ribbons into 4" to 5" strips.
- Hot glue loops/curled ribbons into the foam ball until it's completely covered. (You can use safety pins).
- Make wine cork dowel, just hot glue wine cork together then wrap some Burlap ribbon where the corks are connected.
- Put your floral foam into your topiary base of your choice.
- Add some old newspapers to support the dowel.
- And also add more ribbons around the bottom of my Dowel to cover the newspapers.
- Decorate. Done!