Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Popcorn Box Flower Basket




I have seen several flower baskets  using Popcorn Box. Some used Cricut Machine, others used the printed template. I have a Cricut Expression but I did not have the Cricut Box Cartridge, I am glad to find a printable template online.  Thanks to  Rebecca Oehlers for providing the initial inspiration with her template, found here.

So here is my version.




Popcorn Box Flower Basket Mini Tutorials


You will need :

Here's how I did:
  • printed the popcorn box template on 2 sheets of cardstock
  • stamped along the bottom part of the box, if you are using designer paper, you can skip this part
  • decorated the edges with adhesive paper ribbon from K&C Company
  • used Fiskars Hand  Punch to punch hole on each side
  • attached the handle using some brads
  • for the focal point, I used scallop chipboard, if you have Cricut machine, you can make your own chipboard accents 
  • used flower embellishments and swirl ribbon to complete the look.
If you want detailed step by step tutorials, please join my site and email me

1 comments:

John Smith

Great art work you have done, Keep it up thank you for sharing with us.

Custom Popcorn Boxes

Post a Comment