These are the cutest purses I have ever made. I had a blast making them. The technique is similar to the Faux Leather Purse I had posted earlier in this blog.This awesome wristlet purse was made with my Cricut machine using the Accent Essentials Cartridge.I got my Cricut Expression for Christmas and I just absolutely love it. It is very easy to use and has endless possibilities. If you do not have a Cricut Machine, please email me for the Wristlet template.
Faux Alligator Skin Wristlet Tutorials
- Cut 3 pieces of cardstocks for the panel of your box (I used Cricut Accent Essential Cartridge , cut at 4" Accent48s)
- Cut 6" x 5½" of cardstock, score at 2½" at both sides of the longer side. Score 1" of both sides of the shorter side. See template figure below.
- Coat pre-cut purse template with Versamark Ink Pad.
- Cover with clear embossing powder.
- Using the Bone Folder, run the point through the embossing powder, making several irregular lines imitating the crocodile skin lines. Just make it random or wavy for more natural looks.
- Apply heat to the embossing powder using a heat gun. Make sure entire surface is glossy. Do not burn.
- Assemble the box and outside panel. Adhere pieces using sticky strips adhesive tape.
- Decorate and attached a gross grain ribbon for the handle.
- If you do not have the tools and still interested to make this project, please email me. I have the complete kit and detailed step by step instructions available for purchase. All you have to do is to assemble the kit and enjoy your cute purse.
Here's some Pop-Up Purse Invitation and Exploding Cupcake Gift Box perfect for bachelorette party, bridal shower or any themed party.
|Pop-Up Purse with 3-Tier Cake Bachelorette|
|Hot Pink & Black Pop-Up Purse Invitation|
|Eiffel /Paris Theme Invitation|
|Exploding Cupcake Gift Box|