Monday, June 14, 2010

Acrylic Album

Cover Part



Scrapbooking using Acrylic Album or  Clear Album is another cool way to show case your photos. Clear albums allow you to use different techniques in Scrapbooking. You can do embossing, hole punching, inking and stamping. You will enjoy to embellish your Clear Album with rub-ons and 3D accents. You will be challenge in positioning your photos because it is a see through, whatever item you put on one page it will be seen to the next page. But, that is the fun thing about  Scrapbooking anyway. You have to LEARN and CREATE.

Page 1&2 

On this page, I used Bo Bunny Rub-ons. Had cut 3D butterfly from my Cricut Expression. For the other one,  I stamped a butterfly and I applied Liquid Embossing and used Glue Dots to adhere. I like the effect on the album. It looks like a butterfly is flying on top of the flower.  

Page 3 & 4 

In this page, I simply used  Flower Embellishments from Prima. The secret in making a nice Acrylic Album is hiding your adhesives wisely. You really  need to position your photos and embellishments properly so no adhesives showing. You can also use a Vellum adhesive because they are really good for transparency projects.

Page 5 & 6

Page 7& 8

Last Page


Try to make this Acrylic or Clear Album and I guarantee that you will have a blast doing it. Please, I love to see your projects once it is DONE.









2 comments:

Unknown

Hi my name is lili and I'm thinking of doing a clear scrapbook for Valentine's to give to my boyfriend, but I have a question how do I stick the pictures and papers?

Evanna

Beautiful album! We have featured it this week over at FCCB! http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment