Thursday, June 10, 2010

Card/Mini-Magazine File Holders




Here's another neat DIY project for you. These sophisticated Card/ Mini-Magazine File Holders store your greeting cards or your mini-magazines in style. I really love the color combinations and the total outcome of this project. I tried to make it clean and not overly decorated. You can give this as Father's Day Gift, Birthday Gift or simply for your own use. Whatever the occasion maybe, these holders will definitely brighten up your home or office.



So, how did I did this?? Well, I made these holders using the "Filed with Flair template" by PAPERTREYink. I opt to use different colors to coordinate the paintings hanging in our wall. I attached 3 holders together using a double-sided adhesive tape. I made a Home cut-out from my Cricut Expression using the Home Accent Cartridge. I used a glue pen to adhere the letters. I then finished the look with a butterfly and crystal embellishments. 


Organize your space with STYLE and have fun doing this project. 



These wall paintings are my inspiration for the colors I used in this project. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment