Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Baptism Invitation Cards

A couple of weeks ago, my friend asked me to make Baptism Invitation Cards for her son, who happens to be my Godson. She said, she needed it that day. So I tried to rush off a Digital Layout for Baptism Invitations. I came up with 3 Designs. I used Shabby Princess "The Promise Collection Digi-Scrap Kit". My friend told me that she preferred the first sample just because it matches his motif. I blurred out their name info just to protect their identity.


sample 1

I am still a newbie when it comes to Digital Image Editing. I am still learning. I am so glad to have a husband that really  knows photoshop and who helped me make the baby's name monogram. I am kinda stuck using Digital Image Pro and I am still not ready to take the leap to Photoshop. 


sample 2

sample 3


0 comments:

Post a Comment