Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fabric Frilly Flower Using Cricut Paper Template



Photo Source : Newsodrome

My mother-in-law showed me a Flower Frill Paper Template from a Quilt Show she recently attended. I told myself, maybe I can create a Flower Frill Paper Template too using my Cricut. So, today I experimented by making this Frilly Flower using a Cricut 8 Petal Flower Cutout. Here's how my Frilly Flower looked after my experimentation was done. 


I really like how it came out. I think it's beautiful. That's why I would love to SHARE the tutorial to my loyal subscribers and followers. 


Here, I used the Frilly Fabric Flower to adorn my Paper Cake Box. It matches my Cricut cake border perfectly.  



Here's the Cricut Recipe:

For the 8 Petal Flower Template:
Flower3-  Plain Shadow Blackout
cut at 4" 
Note: any 8 petal flower will do

For my cake box border : 

Border9  
cut at 1½" 



This beautiful fabric flower is super easy to make and can be a great brooch, necklace, hair accessory, or as an accent anywhere. Go ahead and try making some Fabric Flowers. You can email me the photos once you are done and I will be glad to feature your project here on my blog and my website. 

Thanks for looking. Please do not forget to join my first Blog Candy Contest. Click here for details. 


1 comments:

D

That is my kind of cake :) It looks phenomenal!

Post a Comment