Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Paper Flower Napkin Rings For Valentine


There are times when I get overwhelmed with things.  And yesterday was one of those days.  Guess what I do when things get overwhelming? I watch TV and not do anything ...I do NOTHING! Lol! 



But, I have earlier commitment to my followers that I will be posting 14 Days of Handmade Valentine Crafts. Today is our Day 8 of the 14 Days of Valentine, I decided to just keep it simple but yet useful and elegant. I made a napkin ring out of Paper Flower. The below photo is the materials for this Valentine Napkin Ring project. 




I wrapped my napkin ring with satin ribbon and made the flowers and leaves from Cricut cutouts using  Accent Essentials and Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge




For my Red Table Napkin, I used the black flower and gold leaves. 




I made a Red Paper Flower Rosette for my White Table Napkin. A tutorial of how to make this flower was linked on my previous postings of the Heart Framed Paper Flower Rosettes


I really like this  Red Paper Flower Rosette better. I think it is very romantic and elegant. 


The Paper Flower Napkin ring without the table napkin. 


Now, you do not need to buy a napkin ring anymore. Just make a bunch depending on what theme or occasion you may  think you need in the future. Enjoy! 


Make sure to check the other projects of 14 Days of Handmade Valentine Crafts and SHARE it with your crafty friends! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment