Tuesday, November 6, 2012

3D Christmas Card + DIY Cupcake Packaging

Hi guys! After launching my 12 Days of Christmas Crafts Tutorial E-Book yesterday, all I wanted to do was relax. The good thing about your hobby being your business is...you don't know you are working. So, I dug out my Christmas stamps and designer papers and started making Christmas cards.

Christmas Side Step Card
Here's a Side Step Card I made. See, if you are like me that wants to shoot 2 birds in one stone.. this design is cool. It's a way to give someone a Christmas card, plus you can showcase your business cards and plug your company. Because, you know, the recipient of your cards will be displaying your handmade card you sent them. If you have an Etsy store, this Side Step Christmas Card will be perfect for you.

3D Holiday Card
This 3D Christmas Card is very easy to make. I really like using Rub On Stickers in my cards because I am very messy when I do my projects.  So having a ready made image full of colors and details like stamping is a breeze when making cards.

3D Christmas Card




Ok, these are flashback projects from previous years. I am re-sharing them to you again so maybe you will get inspiration from them.


Exploding Cupcake Purse - Closed (2nd Edition E-Book)

This  Exploding Cupcake Purse can surely turn your gifts extraordinary. This specially embellished Exploding Cupcake Purse will hold your cupcake in place and will allow you to give away your baked goods in style. Having this DIY Cupcake packaging will give a personal touch to your giveaways. And you can be sure your guests will be very thankful for the wonderful gifts they received.

Handmade Cupcake Packaging 

The  Exploding Cupcake Purse template is very versatile, I used the same template in making these invitations for a Quinceañera/15 Años/15th Birthday client from New York.

Unique Purse Invitations
I had a blast making this Multipurpose Holiday Window Box  last year for MayArts blog hop. My inspiration was a combination of my Window Gift Box and Chocolate Tower Box from my 12 Days of Christmas Crafts E-Book




When you are gifting, they always say..it is all about the packaging! This ordinary cupcake looks extra-ordinary and anyone who receives such gift will feel extra special. 

All sides of Multipurpose Window Gift Box




So, after eating the Cupcake, this Christmas Gift Box can also be used as a Christmas decoration. That's why I call this project a Multipurpose Holiday Window Gift Box


Look at my floor, does that not look like a real tile? That's from G45 Christmas Emporium Paper Pack. Also my 3D Christmas Tree, it does not need so much decoration because the G45 Christmas pattern paper is enough. Love it! With the right paper, you can create Papercrafts more realistic.



 Holiday Window Gift Box




I love to read comments too, so please don't forget to leave some LOVE! THANKS!


Thanks a lot for stopping by. Please stay tuned for more Holiday projects to come. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment