Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dangling Christmas Ornament Packaging

Hi Fellow Crafters! I am excited to share a recent project I finished for a Corporate order. I was asked to custom design an ornament gift box for a company in Houston, Texas. They liked my Exploding Box Invitations Designs so much that they wanted that to be incorporated in their design.

Dangling Ornaments + Exploding Box    Save The Date


This Creative Christmas Ornament Packaging is so unique because, when the recipient opens the box, they will be surprised by what's in it. A Dangling Christmas Ornament + the Christmas Save the Date information on 4 panels + Pop-up floaties dancing around their Christmas logo. I absolutely love the final product. This is a collaboration between their Company's graphic Artist, Jinky's Crafts and their company Event planner.

Here's another Version that you could use for your personal holiday gifting.




If you think it is too late to place your custom order with us, that's not a problem as I included the step-by-step tutorials on my 12 Days of Christmas Crafts Tutorial E-Book ( 3rd Edition)


Do you love to work with Fabrics?? I do, although I can only do basic sewing. Here's a Flashback from last year's 12 Days of Christmas Crafts. A Fabric Flower Chocolate Bouquet.


Fabric Flower Chocolate Bouquet

This Fabric Flower Chocolate Fabric Bouquet step-by-step instructions was included on my 12 Days of Christmas Crafts E-Book ( 2nd Edition )


Thanks a lot for stopping by and hope I inspired you today. 

1 comments:

Kathy

That is very cool, ornament box, christmas box and storeage box to put the ornament in until next year, Love it!! Great idea. So many great projects in this book, they keep getting better and better each year!!

Post a Comment