Friday, August 31, 2012

Halloween Decor - DIY Ribbon Flower Wreath


Hello and happy Friday everyone! Aren't you glad it 's TGIF?!. I am prepping for our trip tonight.  We are going to one of the Caribbean Island here in Panama. It is our 6th year Wedding Anniversary. But, before I leave, I want to share with you a festive project that can inspire you for the weekend. A Halloween Wreath.


This is a very fast and easy project. I really enjoyed making this Halloween Decor Craft. It is a little bit dressy, fun and it makes a cute halloween decor.

Here's the quick how to:

  • wrap 12″ foam wreath in Halloween wide ribbon by MayArts
  • make 3 different kinds of flowers using fabric, ribbon and paper
  • wrap candles with Halloween ribbon and another contrasting  color ribbon



For my fabric  flowers: I used the gathering technique and Frilly flower technique.



Lastly, I just wanna share the place we are heading to celebrate our wedding anniversary! I am so excited to play in the water under the sun with my wonderful husband of 6 years. Happy weekend everyone and please help me pray for good weather! 


Thanks a lot for stopping by and hope I inspired you today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment