Thursday, November 3, 2011

Painted 3D Thanksgiving Card

Happy Thursday everyone! Today,  I have a 3D Card I would love to share with you. When I got my  Sheena Douglas Paint Fusion Christmas Stamp Set Collection, I was so thrilled to try them all. Lot's of ideas is floating in my mind. But since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, I decided to make a Painted 3D Thanksgiving card.


Please don't be intimidated with Painting stamp image. Paint Fusion Stamp set comes with a practice sheets. You can practice to paint on the practice sheets first before you paint your art. I have no painting background, but I am happy with the result of my Paint Fusion project. The Paint Fusion stamps really helps a beginner like me. 



This Clean and Simple Card is very easy to make. I stamp and painted  2 cardstock with the same image, then cut image outline of the other one, added some foam dots and attach on top of the card image. Voila! you got your self a painted 3D Card. 

I only used 3 color of my acrylic paint here. Dark green, light green and white. 

You can practically paint anything using these Paint Fusion Stamp set. I just love these new Christmas Stamps Collections of Sheena Douglas, it is perfect for making holiday gifts this season. 


Please don't forget my  12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS 2ND EDITION is now AVAILABLE! 


Get it HERE

Thanks a lot for stopping by. Hope I inspire you today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment