Monday, May 2, 2011

Mother's Day Challenge @ Crafter's Companion


I can't believe it is already May! Time flies so fast! Wow, April just flew by!

I have some exciting news to share with you today.

We have a new Challenge for the month of May @ Crafter's Companion. The theme for the challenge is Mother's Day. Create a project using Crafter's Companion stamps and link it over to the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog.

What's the prize?







This huge package includes:
The Boxer
Envelobox Creator
Ultimate Advanced Techniques DVD
Total Retail : $100.80

Here's the inspiration I made for the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog. I made a Mother's Day Pop-Up card from the Fairyopolis Complete Cardmaking kit. I just love this cardmaking kit because everything you need to make a beautiful card is already included in the package.


Hope this 3D Card inspires you. Check out the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog for more inspiration made by our Design Team. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I can not wait to see what you come up with for this month's Challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment