Monday, January 31, 2011

Faux Alligator Skin Valentine Wristlet


There are so much I want to do for Valentines and because of that, sometimes I am overwhelmed and I end up not able to finish anything. Have you ever experienced having a  "mental block"? I always do, huh! I know I am supposed to be posting everyday for the 14 Days of Handmade Valentine crafts but sometimes I just end up staring at my computer screen and can not decide what to do first.

Any how, For Day 3 of the 14 Days of Handmade Valentine Crafts, I decided to revisit my old post which is the Faux Alligator Skin Wristlet. I know, I wanted to do some packaging  for my Ghirardelli Chocolates and this Wrislet is just perfect.



This is a very fast and easy project and yet it looks so elegant + presentable. The finished project  is great to use as  party gift favors . It is great for bridal shower favors, baby shower favors, Teachers gift or simply use it as a great packaging for your gifts for any theme or any occasions. There's a free tutorial provided on my previous blog on how to make a Faux Alligator Skin Wristlet. Please click here for the free tutorial. 




So if you like todays post? Please tell us your thoughts on the comment section below, we love to hear from you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment