Hi everyone ! Did anyone miss my postings? Well, as I have promised, my Valentine projects are lined up now. My 12 Days of Christmas E-book was so successful that I decided to make 14 Days of Handmade Valentines gifts/projects.
Here's my Day 1 of 14 Days of Handmade Valentines Gifts/Projects.
I made this Heart Box using my Cricut Expression Cutter. It has been a long time since I played with my Cricut. And I am so happy to be re-united with my toy again after 5 months!
So, join me in refreshing myself with this Electronic Personal Cutter Machine. In this project I used the Tie the Knot Cricut Cartridge. You can use any cartridge that has heart shapes or, if you do not own a Cricut Machine, just print a heart template and make a heart shape cutouts. There are many heart shape templates online. Just Google it.
I am intending to give this box to a friend that has been very good to me while I was out of town. That's why I used the Thank You sentiment as my decoration on this box.
Valentine Heart Box Tutorial
- Using a scor pal tape or strong glue, attached your 2 side strips to the 1st 5" heart shape cutouts.
2. Add one piece of 4¾" patterned heart cutouts as an inside liner.
3. Attach the tab strips on the heart box as shown on the photo below.
4. Decorate the outer and inner side of your box with decorative lace.
5. Attached your 6" black heart cutouts. Cover the tabs with the 5" patterned heart cutouts.
6. Attached the remaining 5" heart cutout liner and decorate the box. Filled with goodies. Done !