Monday, February 13, 2012

Teapot Exploding Gift Box

Hi all, today we have a Guest Designer. Kathy from DoubleK-Krafts made this beautiful Teapot Exploding Gift Box. This is her version on my recently released Teapot Exploding Box Tutorial.


I love how she decorated her box. She even added a little knob on top of the lid. So cool!


Since this is an Exploding Box, you can practically use it in many ways. I like what she did, she used the Teapot Exploding Box to house another cute little gift box. It is like a box-inside-a box type of thing.


So guys, the Teapot Exploding Box PDF Tutorial is now available. I know I promised to get it done on the weekend. The PDF download includes 5 pages + 18 photos of step-by-step instructions and Templates.

I would like to Thank Kathy for doing an inspiration project for Jinky's Crafts. If anyone here would love to guest post and use my Templates, just send me an email. I would love to see different versions of my Templates.

Here's my very 1st version of the Teapot Exploding Box Template. Stay tuned for more inspiration projects.
Tea Party Exploding Box Invitation
Thanks a lot for stopping by today. Happy Crafting!

1 comments:

Dawnll

Kathy's version turned out wonderful! I always love your projects and am always fascinated with the projects you share-Such a great guest to have.
Jinky I would love to have you as a guest on my blog-I do a "I Admire You" guest feature if you are interested.

Post a Comment