Wednesday, November 10, 2010

12 Days of Handmade Christmas Gifts - Day 7 (Cube Christmas Gift Box)

Are You Ready to Become the Talk of All Your Friends with the Most Unique Set of Gifts They have Ever Seen?


On the 7th  day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me.

You can find the tutorial of this box here.
 You can also check my previous postings for 12 Days of Handmade Christmas Gifts below.

1st Day of Christmas - Japanese Chocolate Box
 2nd Day of Christmas  - Tower Chocolate Box 
3rd Day of Christmas   - Triangular Gift Box
4th Day of Christmas  -  Three Kings Gift Box
5th Day of Christmas - Christmas Cards Galore
6th Day of Christmas - Multipurpose Gift Box


This cute little box is a great packaging for a very special Christmas treat! I like the way that this gift box opens both ways while the box remains in the middle. This gift box is very unique and easy to make.



I used this Cube Gift Box to package my ornaments and fabric hair barrette. 



The below photo is how it looks when the Gift Box is closed. I secured the box with an organza ribbon. 



The step by step tutorial will be available on the 12th Day of Christmas. I might be releasing the 1st half of the 12 Day of Handmade Christmas gift E-book early so please stay tuned.







Handmade Christmas Gifts - Click Here for the Tutorials


0 comments:

Post a Comment