Saturday, July 17, 2010

3D Paper Flower Tutorial Using Cricut Cutter





Probably by this time, some of you have already seen the 3D Paper Flower Tutorial using the Cricut Cutter. But if not, you can try this easy to follow steps and you will be able to create a dimensional rose flower made from cardstock paper. I love my Cricut Expression. I try my best to utilize it as much as I can because this toy is a little bit pricey. Also, I wanted to show another way to distress paper.  If you are not equipped with the distressing tool this tutorial might interest you. I do not own a Zutter distressing tool so I tried using bread knife. I know, I know,  it is dangerous. But as long as you are careful, the bread knife can  distress your edges just fine. 

I would like to thank Tina from My Paper Pantry for the original tutorial of this rose flower. 

Step by Step  3D Paper Flower Tutorial 

Supplies & Material

scissors
cardstock
distress ink/ink pad
distress tool ( you can watch the video for the new innovation distressing tool - Zutter Distrezz It -All  ) 
brad
liquid embossing/ glimmer mist ( optional)


Step By Step Instructions 























Distressing Tool Demo


Felt Flowers 




Stay tune for the Felt Flowers tutorials. It will be posted soon. For the meantime, you can join my mailing list here so you can get tutorials right in your inbox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment