Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge - No Red, No Green

I came across this Christmas Card Challenge at CREATE blog. The challenge is to Create a Christmas card with NO RED or  GREEN.

Here's my take on this Challenge. I used Christmas Clear stamps by Inkadinkado and stitched a fabric on the card.




 I made a paper flower and adorn it with button and twine. 



Are you seeing any RED or GREEN? I hope I did justice on the NO RED and NO GREEN challenge. 



Please check my 12 Days of Christmas Handmade Crafts Idea E-book for some unique Do It Yourself Gift Tutorials. 

12 Days of Handmade Christmas Gifts - Click Here for the Tutorials


2 comments:

Rizwan

Really nice work has been done on these cards seems very pretty and also nice color combination is well thanks for sharing.

plastic card printing

Muddassar Shah

All Christians celebrating Christmas day they are sending many deference special gifts for special personalty. But i think Christmas cards are best gifts for all special personalty's.They saved your time and money.
Plastic business cards.

Post a Comment