Monday, September 27, 2010

Hexagon Gift Box & Wired Ribbon Template/ Tutorial


Here's my first attempt to do a Hexagon box. The template I used was printed on 8½" x 11" so this is really a cute gift box. I used some Fall colors in this project but you can always customized this little gift box for any occasion. 



As you can see, I embellished the lid with some wired ribbon flower. Please scroll down below for the tutorial. 



No-Sew Wired Ribbon Flower Tutorial 


Ribbon flowers are easy and practical embellishments for everything from gifts, hats or home décor projects. This project save you time in sewing because you can simply gather wired ribbon on its own wire. 







Wired Ribbon can be a colorful additions to your craft projects. In this photo, the wired ribbon flowers is a great adornment to this Hexagon Gift Box. Give it a try and let me know how it goes. 

Please do not forget to check my other Fabric Flower Tutorials


0 comments:

Post a Comment