Tuesday, October 16, 2012

DIY FELT Goody Bag & Frilly Flower - 4th Day Christmas

Welcome to the Jinky's Crafts 12 Days of Christmas 
3rd Edition (2012 Edition)

Happy Tuesday Everyone! We are now on Day 4 of my 12 Days of Christmas Crafts Preview. I know some of you are anxious and antsy to get your Christmas projects started in time for the holiday gift giving. I am trying to work as fast as I can so the 3rd Edition will be out ASAP. I hope I will be able to finish it and be ready by next week.

For the Day 4 project, I created a DIY Goodie Bag out of felt. It is a quick project and it does not require a lot of materials. In this project I just used 2 pieces of 8 x 12 felt. The complete instructions + dimensions + the step-by-step photo tutorial of this FELT Goody Bag & Frilly Flower  will be available in the 12 Days of Christmas Crafts E-Book -3rd Edition


DIY Felt Goody Bag & Frilly Flower-4th Day of Christmas Preview



This DIY FELT Goody Bag & Felt Frilly Flower can be use in so many ways. It will look great as a Birthday Party Favor, Halloween Goody Bag, Bridal Gift Favor and Holiday Gift Packaging

The Frilly flower can be use as hair accessory, brooch or embellishment for your Christmas decors. 





And just like last year, the 3rd Edition E-Book price will be $16.95, That's less than $1.42/tutorial! That's 70% off the price of the cheapest tutorial we sell if it is purchased separately.


For those of who have not had purchased my 12 Days of Christmas E-Book (1st Edition and 2nd Edition), it is still available on my shop.


Day 4 - Christmas Tote Bag ( 2nd Edition E-Book)

Day 4 - Three Kings Gift Box (1st Edition )

Thank you very much for stopping by today. Please come back again.. tomorrow. There will be 8 more projects to go. 

1 comments:

Unknown

This one is great. That flower is so cute. Can't wait until that book is available to get started crafting.
Thanks for you great ideas and inspiration.

Post a Comment