Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Treat Box & Card


Today, I did a Valentine Crafts marathon because I am a little bit behind for my 14 days of Handmade Valentine Crafts. 
Ok folks, let's just do this quick so we can move on to the next one. This is my 2nd post today - my Day 11 of the  14 Days of Handmade Valentine Crafts. This Valentine Treat Box & Card is from my 12 Days of Handmade Christmas Crafts E-book. The separate step-by-step instructions of this Treat Box & Card is now available for purchase by itself. Click here for the PDF tutorial. 


Loves Me Loves me not- greeting card insert

Isn't this adorable? It is a Treat Box and a Greeting Card insert in one. Like what you see on the above photo, there is a box of  Turin Kahlua Chocolates and a Valentine Card insert. What a nice combo, Eh?  Anyone would love to receive this kind of Valentine treat. And not to mention it is Handmade..again may I remind you that if it is Handmade it is HEARTMADE! 




I love how the color compliments each other. And did I mention that I am loving my Cricut machine. I used it a lot lately in making my embellishments. This heart is from the Wall Decor and More Cricut Cartridge



This paper flower rosette is a combination of 2 colors. Check out my old post Framed Heart Paper Rossettes for the tutorial of this paper flower. 



This Christmas Treat Box and Card was done using the Treat Box& Card PDF tutorial.


Make sure to check the other projects of 14 Days of Handmade Valentine Crafts and SHARE it with your crafty friends! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment